Coco claimed the top spot at the box office with an estimated $50.8 million dollars and knocked Justice League out of the top spot. The well reviewed Pixar film has already made $155 million worldwide and will look to continue to add to that total over the next month. The House of Mouse is definitely pleased. Justice League, on the other hand, took the #2 spot with an estimated $41.1 million. The film is turning out to be a major disappointment for Warner Bros. Still, Justice League has made $482 million dollars worldwide and will cross the half-a-billion mark by the end of the week.
Next week doesn't see the wide releases of any major films so look for Coco and Justice League to continue battling for the top spot next weekend.
- Coco $50.8 Million
- Justice League $41.1 Million
- Wonder $22.7 Million
- Thor: Ragnarok $16.9 Million
- Daddy's Home 2 $13.2 Million
- Murder on the Orient Express (2017) $13.17 Million
- The Star $6.9 Million
- A Bad Moms Christmas $4.9 Million
- Roman J. Israel, Esq. $4.45 Million
- Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri $4.4 Million
For more information visit BoxOfficeMojo.