Damn it all. You had one job Inferno, one. For the second time in two weeks Boo! A Madea Halloween has topped the box office with an estimated $17.22 million. Perry's newest bag of putrid garbage has made an estimated $52.77 million. How or why is a complete mystery to me. Tom Hanks' Inferno crashed and well...burned, with an estimated $14.86 million. The film is saved by its impressive foreign box office receipts, which has brought its world wide total to $148 million.
Next week sees the wide releases of Dr. Strange, Trolls, and Hacksaw Ridge.
- Boo! A Madea Halloween $17.22 Million
- Inferno $14.86 Million
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back $9.64 Million
- The Accountant $8.48 Million
- Ouija: Origin of Evil $7.11 Million
- The Girl on the Train (2016) $4.39 Million
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children $4.07 Million
- Keeping Up with the Joneses $3.39 Million
- Storks $2.85 Million
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil $2.19 Million
For more information visit BoxOfficeMojo.com.